Applications invited for UTS KTP Visiting Fellow Programme - 2016
Keywords: Key Technology Partner (KTP), University of Technology Sydney (UTS), Visiting Fellow, Collaborative Research, Appln Start - 01Mar16, Appln End - 30Apr16. Result - 15Jun16.
The second round of Inbound KTP Visiting Fellow Programme invites applications which provides opportunities for international research collaboration with UTS. Applications are now open for UTS researchers to invite academics from our KTP partner institutions to undertake a two-to-four week period of collaborative research and engagement with the UTS academic community. Visiting fellows receive up to A$10,000 towards travel, accommodation and living expenses incurred during their stay in Sydney.The objective of this program is to provide UTS and KTP academics with the opportunity to develop long-term collaboration between their respective research groups, to explore opportunities for joint publications, externalfunding, and to discuss co-supervision of PhD students. We also encourage visiting fellows to engage more widely with the UTS community through meetings with academics across the University and through public seminars.As IISc is a Key Technology Partner (KTP) of UTS, we invite applications from early and mid-career academics and researchers for the KTP Visiting Fellow Programme. Application opens today, that is, March 1, 2016 and the deadline is 30 April 2016. Results will be announced on June 15, 2016.IISc academics interested in applying for the fellowship may please follow the steps given below:
1. Visit the Inbound KTP Visiting Fellow Program website<http://www.uts.edu.au/
partners-and-community/initiat ives/internationalisation/key- technology-partnership-program /ktp-0>
2. Identify an academic counterpart at UTS<http://www.uts.edu.au/>, who shares your mutual research interests
3. Contact the prospective UTS host academic to identify opportunities for joint research
4. Define your research project topic and agree on the content of the Application Form
5. Complete the Online Application Form (Please note that this must be submitted by the UTS host)
6. Submit the Application Form by 30 April to participate in 2016 KTP Visiting Fellow Programme
(Dr.) Jamshed A. SiddiquiCountry Director - India &Chief Representative - South AsiaUniversity of Technology Sydneywww.uts.edu.au<http://www.uts.
CRICOS Provider Code 00099F
India contact details:Suite # 404, Paharpur Business CentreNehru Place GreensNew Delhi - 110 019Tel: +91.11.4120 7175 (Direct) / + 91.11.2620 7175 (Direct)Cell: +91.98 101 68286 (India) / +61.450 085 040 (Australia)